- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Follow flight crew directions at all times.
- All participants must be wearing our grip socks.
- Participate in a safe and responsible manner.
- Children 6 and under should never be left unattended.
- Remove all cell phones and sharp objects from pockets.
- Remove all jewelry, hats or loose objects.
- No food, drink, or gum allowed in the arena.
- Prevent collisions by maintaining an appropriate amount of space between yourself and others.
- Do not participate if you have health limitations, injuries, or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or are pregnant.
- No drugs or alcohol permitted on the premises.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property brought into or stored on the premises.
- Warning: Trampoline/attraction use involves an inherent risk. Impact can result in serious or fatal injury, paralysis or fracture. Participate at your own risk.
- No running or racing: Do not run or race across the trampolines.
- Do not double bounce: Double bouncing is attempting to propel someone higher by timing a jump as another lands on the trampoline. Avoid simultaneously jumping with others close by. It is especially dangerous for larger people to double bounce smaller people.
- Always land on both feet: When jumping, be sure to land safely. Landing on one foot may cause serious injury.
- No double flips: do not attempt double flips of any kind.
- No agressive behavior: Do not push, tackle, wrestle, or engage in any other activity that may interfere with another participant.
- No landing on safety pads: Always jump near the center of the trampoline. Do not jump directly onto the safety pads as injury may result.
- No jumping from trampolines to decking: Please walk from the trampoline to the decking. Landing on the decking may result in ankle or other injuries.
- Do not sit or lie down: Never sit on top of the safety pads, or on trampoline mats. If you need to rest, please exit the attraction.
- Skill level: Attempting maneuvers beyond one’s skill level may cause serious injury.
- Dangerous tricks: Flips and other tricks are dangerous. Perform at your own risk only if you have sufficient skill to avoid injuring yourself or others.
Sign Your Waiver Forms
Anyone under the age of 18 must have a waiver filled out and signed by a legal guardian or parent before they will be allowed to enter the trampoline park. Children cannot jump without a signed waiver on file. We have printed waivers inside park if needed.
Be sure to list all minors of whom you are the legal guiardian of on the same waiver to avoid having to fill out any additional waivers. All waivers are good for admission into Mountain Air Trampoline Park for one year.